Hometown: Del Mar, CA
College: University of Michigan
Occupation: Analyst at Credit Suisse Securities
1. Describe your job in three words: Exciting, Fast-paced, calculating.
2. Favorite class from undergrad: Economic Sociology.
3. You’re from Cali, but went to school in Michigan. Do tell. My brother went to law school at Michigan and he had an influence on where I applied to undergrad.
4. You would trade lives with this person: Mark Zuckerberg.
5. What do you do for fun? Surf and cook.
6. Um, are you a man of few words? Yes.
7. Thoughts on Occupy Wall Street? Ridiculous. Anti-capitalist hippies that are causing more problems by sitting around not doing anything rather than looking for a job. Join the capitalist country, not a free-loading socialism one.
8. I think I found your button too late in my interview. So do they have any legitimate points? They have a right to be mad about Wall Street executives paying lower taxes than most middle class families and mainly having a large influence on Washington through lobbying. All valid points, but it’s really how they go about voicing their concerns.
9. Okay any tips on getting rich? Learn how to budget yourself and understand the global economy and how to invest.
10. In ten years you will be…A partner in a hedge fund or retired living on a beach in Orange County.
Wait, retired at 33? I would love to retire but I’ll probably have a senior position at a firm or start my own.