Hometown: Peachtree City, GA
Occupation: Race car driver
1. Describe your job in three words. Exciting, non-stop, and rewarding.
2. How did you get involved in racing? I started when I was six years old because my family was involved in racing. When I first started I didn’t know that I would be racing the rest of my life. A lot of hard work and time was put into it by family,friends, and myself to move up through my young years. The older I got the more I wanted to race for a living and was able to get the chance to do that.
3. What was your best day in racing so far? My best day in racing is the first Daytona 500 I was in. It was very cool to reach the biggest race in American racing and have the opportunity to be there.
4. Do you have a lot of speeding tickets? I am happy to say I have zero speeding tickets.
5. What kind of car do you drive? My Tahoe is pretty reliable and I can fit all my dogs in there.
6. You got to do what you love right out of high school, but did you ever think about having a “typical” college experience? I did go to college for one semester and was going to try and do both. With racing having such a hectic schedule it was impossible to do both so I had to quit school. I was way more interested in doing what I loved than having a normal college experience.
7. You hear the starting gun and take off. What is that feeling like? Once we start our engines I get focused and lose most of my nerves.
8. Biggest fear? Not being able to race the rest of my life.
9. The best vacation you ever had was…My best vacation was going to Hawaii and seeing how beautiful it was there.
10. In ten years you will be…In ten years I hope to have a family and still be doing what I love for a living.
Want more? http://www.reedsorensononline.com/index.html