Hometown: Dallas, TX
College: Louisiana State University
1. Describe your job in three words: Make people laugh
2. Can you tell me why people love Texas so much? Everything is bigger in Texas. Bigger is always better, especially when it comes to women.
3. You live in Hollywood. What is the experience like? I live in Hollywood now and I love it, but Hollywood is the exact opposite of what people think it is. People associate Hollywood with glitz and glamour-which is true to a certain extent, but in reality Hollywood is filled with either homeless people begging you for money, wannabe actors and models, and the actual actors and models. I feel that America has a misconception about Hollywood.
4. One thing you love about doing reality television? I love being on TV and making people laugh. All I want to do with my life is entertain the masses. I’m addicted to attention and being on TV fills a hole that nothing else can. And one thing you hate? I hate the negative perception people have against reality TV. I love reality TV, whether it’s Honey Boo Boo or Kim Kardashian. I watch way too much reality.
5. Anything you’re doing that we can look forward to? I have a new show on the Food Network coming out on February 17th called Worst Cooks in America. It is a culinary boot camp competition starring super chef Bobby Flay. I also have an even bigger project in the works, but unfortunately I can’t disclose any info about it at the moment. All I can say is that it is the biggest project I’ve had the opportunity of working on.
6. Is there anything you said on television that you wish you hadn’t? I live with no regrets. Anything I say or do is for the people watching and not for myself. People don’t realize that.
7. Funniest joke you’ve ever told? When I was in elementary school, I got an F in recess because Prime Time 99 [Alex Stein] don’t play.
8. Fill in the blank. Laughter is… the second best thing in the world to sex.
9. What’s your motto? My life is a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but I can promise you that it is the most fun ride at the amusement park.
10. In ten years you will be: In ten years I will be divorced from Kim Kardashian and Kanye will write a song about how I have horrible taste in clothes and cars.
Want to read more on Alex Stein? Check him out here!