Hometown: Atlanta, GA
College: Morehouse College
Occupation: Interlibrary Loan Specialist, University of Michigan
Child/Children: Isabella, 7 months
1. Describe fatherhood in three words: Challenging, Exciting, Rewarding
2. The hardest part about being a dad? The hardest part about being a dad in my opinion, is EVERYTHING! It’s hard to find time for yourself, it’s hard to find time for your friends, I have to literally tiptoe around the house so I won’t disturb nap time. (Why can’t she just love sleep like I do?) But at the end of the day, it is the best thing that has happened to me. I can’t imagine a time that Bella wasn’t in my life, and I truly believe that she is making me a better man everyday.
3. Your favorite story/memory so far? My favorite memory is when I first held Bella in my arms. The doctor plopped her right into my nervous hands, and Bella grabbed my finger and locked eyes with me. She’s had my heart ever since.
4. Your father always told you: My dad always told me, “If you play stupid games, you will win stupid prizes.” For some reason I don’t think that stuck with me.
5. In ten years you and Isabella will be…I will be well into my career as a Judge Advocate General and Bella will be at Woodward Academy holding it down.
For more pictures of Branden and his family visit his blog!