Name: Jason Harlow
Hometown: College Park, GA
College: Emory University (two times)
Occupation: Graduating MBA Student/ Sr. Financial Analyst at HP (Houston, TX) Post MBA
Where You Met Brittani: At Emory in August 2006
1. Describe your fiancé in three words: Beautiful, Intelligent, and Determined
2. Fill in the blank with whatever you want. Your first date was…Unexpected.
3. What does Brittani like to talk about? Shopping, family, decorating, her shows
4. When did you realize she was the one? Name the defining moment. Lake Lanier Magical Night of Lights. Making ‘Smores around the fire.
5. What are you looking forward to most about being married? Planning our future together, seeing each other everyday, having a shared life financially and spiritually.
Name: Brittani Barrett
Hometown: Stone Mountain, GA
College: Emory University
Occupation: Graduate Medical Student/ starting as a Resident Physician at UT Health Science Center (Houston, TX) after graduation
1. Describe your fiancé in three words: Charismatic, diligent, adventurous
2. Fill in the blank with whatever you want. Your first date was… Subpar! (laughs) We went to a football tailgate party and ended up splitting ways halfway throughout the night. Luckily, Jason convinced me to go on a second date.
3. What does Jason like to talk about? Sports and Money. Money and Sports. He is a sports fan to the fullest and don’t get him started on finance and ways to invest or save money…
4. When did you realize he was the one? Name the defining moment. I don’t think there was a defining moment. During our first year together, Jason lived in New Jersey while I was in Georgia. He came to visit me every weekend that he lived there and somewhere during that time I realized he was the one.
5. What are you looking forward to most about being married? Growing together – spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
This week it’s all about love. Every day I’m bringing you an engaged couple. Stay tuned-next up Lauren Houghton+John Gardener!