Name: Emily Shuffield
College: University of Georgia
Occupation: Senior Account Executive, The PR Boutique
1. Describe your fiancé in three words: passionate, intelligent and funny
2. What will be more fun: wedding or honeymoon? Aaah! I don’t know. Maybe the wedding because it’s closer and I’m excited to spend it with all of our family and friends coming in from all over. But we are doing a delayed honeymoon to Thailand in August which will be awesome.
3. What is your wedding party like? Friends from high school, college, and two girls who I spent every summer with on the lake where our house is in Michigan. Also Tug’s two sisters.
4. Valentine’s Day plans? Flying to Florida for my grandmother’s 90th birthday party. I just hope I live to 90 and have as many friends as her and my grandfather do at that age!
5. What are you looking forward to most about being married? Just being together and finding a house and settling in-and entertaining!
Name: Tug Hanley
Hometown: Sun Valley, Idaho
College: University of Montana
Occupation: Director of Distribution at Enterprise Products (not the car rental place!)
1. Describe your fiancé in three words: vivacious, happy, loud (laughs). Just kidding. Funny.
2. What will be more fun: wedding or honeymoon? Wedding. I can’t wait to get it over with as well so she won’t be stressed out anymore!
3. What is your wedding party like? Friends new and old
4. Valentine’s Day plans? Going to Florida for Emily’s grandmother’s birthday
5. What are you looking forward to most about being married? Being with my best friend for life